This is my first blog post, which I am going to show you ' How To Capture A Computer Screenshot ' without any software. So are you finding a software to take a screenshot?
A Computer has many things that we don't know existed. One of them is a screenshot option that we can use to take a screenshot of our entire desktop. we take it through keyboard because a keyboard has one button called ' Print Screen ' and on a keyboard, you could be seeing a PrtSc button.
How To Capture A Computer Screen?
- You can see a PrtSc or PrtScr button on your keyboard. first, connect it with your computer and then hit that button. once you hit this.
- Open Paint on your computer.
- Once you opened Paint, Use Ctrl + P keyboard button, so that you will paste the screenshot of your computer in Paint tool, where you can design it or save it as a jpg file.
What is this tool about?
- First, Open Snipping tool on your computer. you can find snipping tool by going to start menu, there just enter ' Snipping Tool ' in the search bar. once you put this, you will find the tool.
- Once you opened Snipping tool, a small window will be opened up, there you should select NEW, and then drag your area you want to capture. once you captured your area the screenshot will be opened in a new window. Where you can design your screenshot and can save to your computer.